Teenagers Gifts Can Be Challenging

Finding gifts that are inexpensive and yet very cool for teenagers is difficult to say the least. In the age of electronics every teenager out there has in their hand the one thing that seems to be most important to them, their cell phone. How do you compete with that?


Last year I was pressed real hard to find an adequate gift for 1 teenager and 1 preteen that are a part of my life and so this year I decided to try and get a handle on it so I could put more thought into what I chose for a gift. I just felt like last year I just settled for what I thought they would like and I just was not happy with what I ended up doing.

Granted I got them some nice gifts but I really would have liked to have gotten them gifts that had a little more of a wow affect. This year I started looking early and I have been ripping out pages of ads that come in the mail and making a sort of list.

Then I thought instead of a list I bet there are other people who have the same problem that I do and that is finding a nice, wow, gift for teens. That is what this blog is all about is the gifts that I have found that are adequate for teens that I think they will like.

I think back on when I was a teenager and when I was home my sanctuary was my bedroom. I had posters all over the room and I wished that I could make my bedroom into more of a kind of entertainment room for when I had friends over.

To achieve that I would put my bed against the wall and have beanbag chairs in the room as well as other cool furniture. I record player or tape deck took care of the rocking jams.

Today kids have all their music on their cell phone and so to share that they can use a Bluetooth speaker. I spent a huge amount of time in my room and I bet you did too. With that in mind I picked out gifts that are along those lines.

If you have any ideas you would like for me to share please do in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment