Fashionable Tassel With Hidden Lightening Cable Gift For Teens

Fashionable Tassel With Hidden Lightening Cable Gift For Teens
Tassels are the fashion statement this year so why not carry one that serves the purpose of having an lightening cable hidden among the cuteness and it even comes in different colors.

Did you know that Apple products are used by 24% of the world population? That is a huge amount of people and teenagers are included. In fact I think that over half the teenagers out there use iPhones. This is such a cute way to carry a charging cable. Way better than what I do which is to take my charging cable and tie a wrap around it to keep it neat and carry it in my purse. This is so much better I will probably no only get one as a gift but I think I might get one for myself and just attach it to my purse handle ring as a decoration.

This tassel is so easy to carry since it doubles as a decorative accessory on a purse, backpack, carry on or keychain.

Suggested other gifts for teens: